Boston Shaker


The Boston Shaker (aka: Two Part Shaker) is what most bartenders prefer to use for mixing cocktails with. They can be a little more difficult to use than a Cobbler (aka: Three Part Shaker), but once mastered work very well. The two parts are a 28 ounce mixing tin, and a 16 ounce mixing glass.

Available At: