Coupe Cocktail Glass


While the "V" shaped glass might be what most people are accustomed to, a slightly more elegant glass is what is referred to as a "coupe". The coupe style of glass at one time was used for champagne, but it is one of my favorites for serving cocktails in.

Available At:
6oz. Leopold Coupe on