Shaking Tins


A "Boston Shaker" is a combination of a metal shaking tin, and a shaking glass. Personally, I prefer using a double-tin set, where instead of using a pint glass as the second part, you instead use what is referred to as a "cheaters tin", which is smaller than the normal shaking tin.

Available At:
Available on